Version 200601 Highlights
- Added a link to Documentation to the Main Window
- This simply opens the website; https://www.ryanwalpole.com/developer/gameon/docs, in the user’s default browser
- Added a link to Documentation to the Project Editor
- Quickly add code for various user interface elements in the Project Editor with a new menu labeled “Add UI Elements”
- This can be used to import a block of supported code for the UI Element that can be customised by the userThe menu will show all the available UI Elements that can be added to the project – we plan to add more in the future. Documentation for these UI Elements is available here.
- Clicking on a UI Element will import the code block. It will look something like this:
- Saving the document is now handled more efficiently.
- Fixed an issue where the first save of the document would only save a blank document and not the code within.
- The label would still state that “There are unsaved changes”.