Version 200801 Highlights
- Added a better implementation of the debug menu.
- Added option to install custom Code LX libraries.
- To do this, enable the debug options in settings, restart and enable it via the debug menu.
- Added network state to the internal application settings.
- On startup, the application will determine if an internet connection is present. This is important as it will not attempt to check for updates which would previously cause an unhandled exception.
- Changed the wording of debug options.
- Implemented a new settings saving method.
-  – Updating the application launches the setup executable twice.
-  – Application doesn’t load when refusing update.
-  – Test Extension menu item does not highlight on hover.