This changelog applies to GameON Launcher: Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 10 (32-bit)
Version 1916 Highlights
- Small design tweaks were made to the main windows.
- GameOn Troubleshooter will now automatically scan for issues with GameOn Launcher. The Troubleshooter is now also included with GameOn Launcher installations.
- An option to cancel checking for updates when opening the application is now present.
- Massive bug fixes to the core of the application.
- GameOn Launcher as a whole is much more secure and less prone to crashing.
- Updates have been made to the chromium engine powering parts of the application, making for a better experience.
- Network stability issues have been more or less fixed.
- Issues fetching URIs on a developers’ HTTPS website have been fixed and should now re-route properly.
- Update fetching is now quicker on VPN connections.
- Application will no longer hang when checking for updates.
- Application will no longer check for updates when an internet connection is not available.
- The application requires a network connection for general functionality but we understand that users that connect after startup were having issues with this.
- Application will again respect the network speed cap for startup updates if one has been set.