Ninko ceases operations following sale of parent company.
In November of 2018, Ninko Corporation (formerly a subsidiary of Pudince LLC) was involved in the sale of the aforementioned parent company to Microsoft Corporation and Ryan Walpole Enterprises in a joint partnership deal. From November 4, 2018 all operations under the Ninko subsidiary were halted indefinitely.
As of November 2019, Ryan Walpole Enterprises is now responsible for handling software support for Ninko devices. Pudince (as Microsoft Pudince) will continue to cover hardware support for Ninko devices, repairs and warranty.
Drivers, Software and Device Support
Ninko USB Centre – EULA/Terms and Conditions
by Ryan Walpole Enterprises on behalf of Ninko Corporation (defunct) and Pudince LLC (now, Microsoft Pudince LLC)
Ryan Walpole Enterprises may be referred to as RWE, References to “Pudince” refer to “Pudince LLC” which now trades as “Microsoft Pudince LLC”. References to “Ninko” refer to “Ninko Corporation” which is a defunct subsidiary of Pudince LLC. Ryan Walpole Enterprises is a minority shareholder of Microsoft Pudince LLC and is responsible for software support of a limited range of former Pudince products such as Ninko devices.
By using Ninko USB Centre, you agree to the following terms:
- This software and the drivers offered with this software product are modified by RWE, based on the original Ninko drivers published in 2014.
- This software is offered as support for a legacy product or legacy products.
- Those legacy products are past their software and hardware support end of life and therefore any damages incurred by bad drivers or software does not leave RWE, Microsoft Pudince or any other party liable other than the user.
- The software is not to be used for any illegal practices.
- The software and its drivers are not guaranteed to work, though efforts have been made by the publisher and developer to make the product work.