The user or application has attempted to retrieve data from a source deemed unavailable.
- The data source has been moved or is no longer available (more likely if you’re running an older outdated version of the software).
- The request to retrieve the data timed out.
- The data source is hosted on the internet and is inaccessible due to a poor, limited or no network connection.
- Check that you are currently connected to the internet.
- Check to see if pages are loading slowly – if they are, the application may be timing out when trying to fetch the data.
- Check that you are running the latest version of GameOn Developer Toolkit. If you are running an out of date version, it may be referencing a data source that has since been moved or deprecated.