Version A181201 Highlights
- Rolled out the single sign on option for users to sign in using their RWE account. This screen will be displayed when the user opens the application for the first time. If the user decides to skip the login or registration, they will have the option to sign in again via the Settings window.
- RWE accounts are offered to BETA and ALPHA testers as invite only features.
- Currently there is no way to sign in via the Settings window. This will be added later. If you skip the sign in window accidentally or change your mind, you can sign in by opening gocleaner.exe in the “C:\Program Files (x86)\Ryan Walpole Enterprises\GameOn\alphaUI” folder.
- Fixed the issue with the application crashing due to Discord Overlay in Discord Canary. Discord overlay in the regular version of Discord was fixed in the previous update, however Discord Canary was not considered.
- Fixed an issue where toggling the “Game Optimiser” enable/disable switch would reset upon attempting to save changes.
- Happy holidays! This will be the last GameOn update for the 2018 calendar year. See you in 2019!