This changelog applies to GameON Launcher: Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 10 (32-bit)
Version 1907 Highlights
- MASSIVE user interface AND user experience overhaul.
- New Splash Window
- New Login Window
- New Login with URI Windows
- New Subscription Selection Window
- New Subscription Overview Window
- New Download Progress/Permission Window
- New Text Fields and Buttons Design
- New Title Bar Design
- Consistent Design
- Added minimise and maximise buttons
- (see below)
- Now includes a window that allows you to install and uninstall packages without having to type commands.
- The settings button is currently broken and as we have temporarily removed the console, there is no way to adjust these. However, it will keep your existing settings as it still will read and write to .goconfig and .gosetting files.
- Integrates with Microsoft Windows better (security popups).
- Allows a visual method of switching subscriptions if you have used an account to sign in.
- Made it universal that the URI used in subscribing is the URI
- Previously the URI would vary depending on the context (e.g. subscription URI is the URL of the subscribe page, whereas Package URI was the package download location URL). Now the URI is universally the former.