This changelog applies to GameON Launcher: Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 10 (32-bit)
Version 1914 Highlights
- The application now sports a more streamlined experience. The window is now smaller, more informative and easier to use.Introducing our brand new user interface and user experience. Every single window of the application has been redesigned. This includes the sign in experience.
- Have a look at the GIF below to see the entire experience from Automatic Updates upon Start to the Package Manager window for a Subscription.
- When starting the GameOn Launcher, it will now automatically check for and download updates by default. This can be disabled in the settings, however since the application is being updated at the core (including changing the URI Service location, see Changes below) it is recommended that the application be kept up to date to avoid issues.
- The GameOn Launcher URI Service has been moved from http://uri.ryanwalpole.com to http://network.ryanwalpole.com/uri
- The Sign In Experience now uses Google’s Chromium project to render and display, bringing significant performance increases when signing in.
- Fixed many broken text fields
- The bounding box for most text fields was incorrect. We don’t know, we’re sorry!