This changelog applies to GameON Launcher: Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 10 (32-bit)
Version 1921 Highlights
- Added a proxy server setting
- Allows you to set a proxy server for network traffic by GameOn Launcher
- Has the following options:
- Inherit from GameOn Settings
- Inherit from Windows 10 Settings
- Manually set up a proxy server for use exclusively with the GameOn Launcher. Has a simple and advanced mode.
- Added options to Network Speed Limiter
- Inherit from GameOn Settings – now allows you to share the same network speed limiter as that set in GameOn. This can be shared accross GameOn Launcher and Driver. By default network speed limiting is turned off, if you previously had it enabled it will now be enabled in GameOn Settings and will be set to “inherit” in GameOn Launcher. To limit the network speed in GameOn Driver, you can also choose to inherit the setting or set a speed manually in GameOn Driver Settings.
*Screenshots apply to GameOn Driver, but demonstrate the functionality for both applications.
- Minor bug fixes.