As of November 2019, Ryan Walpole Enterprises is now responsible for handling software support for ZAC Phones LTD. Microsoft Pudince will continue to cover hardware support for ZAC devices, repairs and warranty.
Reinstalling Manufacturer Software on a ZAC Smartphone
If you have uninstalled the manufacturer supplied software on your ZAC Smartphone device, you can reinstall it using the preloaded installers that are stored on the device’s recovery partition. You can access these installers by following the instructions below:
- Open Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer. (depending on which version of Windows your device is running)
- Navigate to the URL:zac://apps
- Tap on “Install Apps”
- Tap on the app you wish to install.
- Tap “Install”
ZAC Windows Drivers
If you bought a ZAC device, you will be able to continue to use it after the discontinuation of the ZAC brand. Please note that the software and hardware support ended in July 2021, after almost 7 years since the release of these devices. You can download drivers to interface with the device on a Windows PC, but the drivers are offered as-is with limited support. These drivers are to be used at your own discretion and you retain full responsibility for your device after it’s EOL support (July 2021)
- Download Ninko USB Centre for Windows [Learn More/Download]
- Click on “Install Drivers”
- Select your ZAC devices from the list
- Follow the prompts.